top of page

Value of Community

I have just enjoyed my 23rd Bush Dance and this has caused me to pause and reflect on the value of community. Here at Beacon Hill Kindy we have always placed great store on the community part of our name and it is events like the Bush Dance that make me appreciate just how supporting and committed our community are. Community underpins everything we do and it is so rewarding to be a part of a community event and see how much everyone else is part of it too. Our community events could not happen without a dedicated and committed group of people to make it happen and we are blessed with many such willing people. Our families give generously of their time and effort and it makes our job so much more enjoyable and rewarding.

It is not only the parents - our staff are equally dedicated and committed and it was also rewarding for me to see every single one of them also enjoying the Bush Dance. This last one was doubly special as we acknowledged and celebrated 10 years of service for Samm Phin our ever smiling and welcoming "front of house". In fact, all but two of our staff have exceeded 10 years of service and this is a statistic of which we are really proud.

I encourage you all to reflect on the value that community brings to your lives and spread the word amongst all your friends as it is a rare commodity in a very busy world.

Yours in Education,

Hubby

Featured Posts
Recent Posts
Search By Tags
Follow Us
  • Facebook Basic Square
bottom of page